Kai Seki Magoroku Red complete Case
Small Kai case with n. 5 Kai knives series Seki Magoroku Red .
The series Seki Magoroku is the traditional Japanese knife and has been produced for hundreds of years in similar shapes.
Blade is bright and polished and made in a steel having a very high level of carbon with 58 +- HRC hardness.
The handle is in Red Wood, a wood naturally rich in oils and therefore water-proof. The point in glossy propylene is in harmony with the color of wood.
The case includes :
- Santoku knife cm. 17 perfect to prepare vegetables
- Nakiri knife cm. 16,5 perfect to prepare fish and vegetables with cutting edge on one side, Oriental type
- Chef knife cm. 20 perfect to prepare meat and for many types of cuts in kitchen
- Slicing knife cm. 20 perfect to slice crude or cooked meat
- Bread knife cm. 23 with toothed-edge blade
This item is not for sale to people under 18.
By ordering this item you declare that you are at least 18 years old.
The article is offered for sale for domestic use.