Kai Seki Magoroku Red complete Case
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: €389.00
Special Price €369.55
The series Seki Magoroku is the traditional Japanese knife and has been produced for hundreds of years in similar shapes.
Blade is bright and polished and made in a steel having a very high level of carbon with 58 +- HRC hardness.
The handle is in Red Wood, a wood naturally rich in oils and therefore water-proof. The point in glossy propylene is in harmony with the color of wood.
The case includes :
- Santoku knife cm. 17 perfect to prepare vegetables
- Nakiri knife cm. 16,5 perfect to prepare fish and vegetables with cutting edge on one side, Oriental type
- Chef knife cm. 20 perfect to prepare meat and for many types of cuts in kitchen
- Slicing knife cm. 20 perfect to slice crude or cooked meat
- Bread knife cm. 23 with toothed-edge blade
This item is not for sale to people under 18. By ordering this item you declare that you are at least 18 years old.