Perfect tools to brighten the edge of your knives.
1. Balanced taper towards the tip
2. Regular sharpening for very high precision and neatness of cut
3. Wear-resistant surface made of a strong anti-breaking metal core thanks to a modern hardening technology
4. Efficient surface protection thanks to durable chrome plating
5. Security thanks to high quality accessories
6. Ergonomically and meaningfully shaped handles from an aesthetic point of view
For sharpening European or American knives it is preferable to use sharpeners.
The origins of the sharpener are rather remote, there are examples of the thirteenth century that today are exposed in France and have the same characteristics as those of today and the same components: tempered steel, rigid, with longitudinal knurling, round or oval section and handle separated from the stem by a hinge.
The advancement of the construction technology foresees that today there are also ceramic, diamond and titanium sharpeners.